You are here
Ideal for long, irregular and mixed loads
Kanti Stow is designed to maximize your storage space while giving you easy access to your products. With Cantilever racking you can work by the safest storage practices. The Cantilever racking system is ideal for storing your long, irregular and mixed loads.
Storing goods with Cantilever racking
Stow offers a complete range of cantilever racking systems for the storage of long goods. For loads varying from 50 to 2500 kg per cantilever arm and for most types of long goods an optimised storage solution can be provided.
Typical long goods are metal and plastic tubes, wooden boards, hot rolled steel profiles. The Construction of our Cantilever racking is made of hot rolled steel profiles (HEA or IPE) in various sizes. The standard finish is a high quality epoxy polyester powder coating for inside applications or a hot galvanised coating for outside applications.
Technical characteristics Cantilever racking
- The column and foot are welded or bolted together.
- The cantilever racks can be used single or double sided.
- Column heights of up to 9 meter, perforated every 100mm (or 50mm optional).
- The Cantilever racking is suitable for forklift and crane handling.
- Ground guidance can be provided as an option.
- The beams are bolted and adjustable per 100mm, corresponding with the sizes of the stored goods.
- Arm lengths of our Cantilever racking range from 600 to 2500mm.